EPIC Workshop 2019 will be held on 21-23 October 2019 in ESA/ESTEC (The Netherlands) at Newton meeting room and will be organised by ESA and EPIC.
In order to participate and to submit an abstract please register at the following link:
If you would like to give a 15 minute presentation during the event, please submit a short abstract by following the instructions on the EPIC Workshop website. Short abstracts shall be less than 150 words and shall concisely describe the content of your presentation.
The deadline to submit your abstract is 1st June 2019.
- Interested speakers presentation proposals: title, description of presentation, and speaker: 1st June 2019 (EPIC Abstract Submission Portal)
- EPIC notification of acceptance based on relevance for the workshop and invitation to speakers: 1st July 2019
- EPIC preliminary programme publication: 15th July 2019
- General registration opens: 1st Sept 2019
- General registration closes: 30th Sept 2019
- EPIC final programme publication: 30th Sept 2019
- Invited speakers submission of final presentation material: 14th Oct 2019
- Workshop dates: 21st-23rd Oct 2019
For more information, visit the EPIC Workshop 2019 website.