- The possibility to voice your interest towards ESA, EU and related executive agencies;
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and reliable network of Space SME in Europe;
- Increasing your visibility towards European stakeholders;
- The possibility to find business opportunities and new collaborations;
- Participation in ESA and EU Space Policy creation process;
- Partecipation in ESA Harmonisation process;
- The opportunity to receive valuable information in advance and in due time;
How to join us
SME4SPACE is not-for-profit organization of European (both ESA and EU) Space SME Associations.
The general principle is that the members of SME4SPACE are the Trade Associations representing SMEs in a particular country. Some countries do not have such a Trade Association, and in that case SME4SPACE Board can evaluate to accept the application of regional cluster or individual companies.
By Statutes 2 different typologies of Membership are foreseen:
- Working Member (WM) for Space Associations/Clusters;
- Individual Company Member (ICM) for Space SMEs.
New members are admitted by decision of SME4SPACE Board of Directors.
Joining SME4SPACE is free of charge.
In order to apply as candidate member please fill in:
- the application form for membership and the relative technical form:
Please send the hard copy of these forms to the following address:
Board of Directors
B-3001 Leuven (Belgium)
and an electronic copy (signed in original) to firstname.lastname@example.org.