- The possibility to have your voice heard by ESA, the EU and its executive agencies;
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and reliable network of Space SMEs in Europe;
- Increasing your visibility towards European stakeholders;
- The possibility to find business opportunities and new collaborations;
- Participation in ESA and EU Space Policy creation processes;
- Participation in the ESA Harmonisation process;
- The opportunity to receive valuable information in advance and in due time;
How to join us
SME4SPACE is a not-for-profit organisation of European (both ESA and EU Member States) Space SME Associations.
The general principle is that the members of SME4SPACE are associations representing SMEs in a particular country. A condition for the membership of SME4SPACE is that the majority of the association members are SMEs with a minimum of 5.
Some countries do not have such a dedicated SME association, and in that case the SME4SPACE Board can accept the application of regional clusters or individual companies.
Therefore, in the statutes 2 different types of Membership are foreseen:
- Working Member (WM) for Space Associations/Clusters;
- Individual Company Member (ICM) for Space SMEs.
Membership of SME4SPACE is free of charge.
In order to apply as candidate member, it is necessary to fill in 2 documents:
- the application form for membership and
- the relative technical form, depending whether you are an Association/Cluster or a SME:
Please send the hard copy of these forms to the following address:
Board of Directors
B-3001 Leuven (Belgium)
Or a digital copy (signed in original) to email@example.com.