On 17th November 2020, from 4 pm (CET), SME4SPACE Chairman, Hans Bracquené, participated in the Webinar on Assessing the Status of the European Space Industry: Outlining Future Opportunities and Innovations to Sustain a Strong and Resilient Space Industry.
Other Speakers were:
· Moderator: Peter De Selding – Chief Editor, Space Intel Report
· Andrea Vena – Head of the Corporate Development Office, ESA
· Mark Boggett – CEO, Seraphim Capital
· Hans Bracquené – Chairman, SME4Space
This panel brings together representatives from various leading organisations in Europe to discuss the following topics:
- What is the status and future strategy of European projects and programs?
- How to ensure business continuity with space operations and programs as we climb out of the pandemic?
- How can private investment help smaller businesses and start-ups get back on their feet and aid in financial recovery?
-> Watch the recording of the webinar on demand
or read the exclusive round-up blog from SpaceTechExpo Senior Conference Producer Nicole Heins.