SME4SPACE COVID-19 Information section
In order to help European Space SMEs in this very complex and hard situation, SME4SPACE decided to open the present section.
In this section, all the support measures and initiatives in favour of European Space SMEs from ESA, EC and Member States are listed and/or described, with also a brief report of the survey conducted by SME4SPACE on urgent actions/needs and concerns of European Space SMEs.
Moreover, you can find below direct links to the relative COVID-19 sections of SME4SPACE Working Members.
This section will be constantly updated: last update on 24th September 2021.
ESA and European Commission measures
The following measures have been adopted from ESA and the European Commission:
- ESA postponed all the COVID-19 measures until 31st December 2021 NEW!!!
- ESA COVID-19 Advance payment request procedure NEW!!!
- ESA COVID-19 Measures to ensure business continuity in the European Space industry
- ESA Electronic signature of proposals and contractual documents during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ESA COVID-19 crisis Measures to ensure business continuity in the European Space industry – extension of the measures to EU funded and co-funded programmes
European Commission measures
- European Commission Coronavirus response
- European Research Area (ERA) corona platform (with also the list of all calls deadlines extended and much more)
- Access to finance for SMEs
SME4SPACE COVID-19 Survey
- SME4SPACE COVID-19 FOLLOW-ON SURVEY RESULTS
- SME4SPACE FIRST RESULTS AND PROPOSITIONS FROM COVID-19 SURVEY PROPOSED TO ESA, EUROPEAN COMMISSION AND RELATIVE MEMBER STATES
SME4SPACE Working Members’ COVID-19 sections
Please let us inform if any other Working Member COVID-19 section has been published and it is not listed below, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.