On 12th September 2018 SME4SPACE organised its Open General Assembly at ESA/ESTEC in Room Newton 1 from 10:30 to 12:00 in the framework of the Industry Space Days 2018 (ISD2018).
The SME4SPACE Open General Assembly was open to all SMEs participating at the Industry Space Days 2018, taking place at ESA/ESTEC on 11-12 September 2018.
Agenda of SME4SPACE Open General Assembly (download a presentation by clicking on the title)
- 10:30 Hans Bracquené, SME4SPACE Chairman – SME4SPACE overview and services for the benefits of European Space SMEs
- Questions and Answers (Q&A)
- 10:50 Rosario Pavone, SME4SPACE Secretary – SME4SPACE involvement in EC research projects
- 11:10 Marco Freire, ESA Technology Coordination and Planning Office, Directorate of Technology, Engineering and Quality – The contribution of SME4SPACE to the ESA Harmonisation Process
- 11:30 General Discussion on SME policy and SME4SPACE’role
- Q&A and Open discussion